National Air Quality Conference 2024
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
March 18-21, 2024
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) invites you to attend this year's National Air Quality Conference, in conjunction with the National Association for Clean Air Agencies (NACAA) and the Association of Air Pollution Control Agencies (AAPCA) will host the “2024 National Air Quality Conference” (NAQC) as a virtual only event on Monday, March 18, to Thursday, March 21, 2024. Air quality professionals from federal, state, local and tribal air pollution organizations, metropolitan and regional planning organizations are encouraged to participate to learn the latest information on air quality reporting and forecasting, air quality and your health, and innovative outreach programs.
- Virtual conference registration includes online access via Microsoft Teams to the workshop proceedings.
- Attendees will receive the Teams meeting information for the various conference days and sessions before the meetings.
- EPA intends to eventually post recordings of the event after the conference concludes.
Conference Description and Objectives
This virtual-only conference will include: updates from experts who work in EPA’s Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards on the AirNow program and a new vision for reporting air quality to the public, as well as presentations from invited speakers from EPA and state, local and tribal air agencies. Participants will share their experience and ideas for meeting challenges with new air quality monitoring technology, updated data analysis, air quality forecasting, air quality and health, and outreach and communicating air quality to the public.
A final agenda will be available in mid to late February, 2024 after the call for presentations deadline.
Call for Speakers
Interested in speaking? Find out more about the planned sessions and how to participate at the Call for Speakers page. Please submit abstracts by the extended deadline of Noon on February 5th, 2024.
- Register here to attend virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Registration Deadline Date: Friday, March 1st, 2024. Microsoft Teams is limited to 1,000 virtual attendees.
- Note: Registrants attending virtually will receive an auto-generated email with a link to access each day of the workshop and breakout sessions before the conference.
Please contact NAQC@epa.gov for more information at subject line: National Air Quality Conference.